    Hope i have given enough info for you.

    Many thanks

    Darren

    1470, Dec 3, 2003

  2. 1470

    Harrison Guest

    A Belkin model number would be peachy.

    Harrison, Dec 4, 2003

  3. 1470

    Conor Guest

    In article <3fce5663$0$11174$>,
    says...
    > Hi.
    > Hope you guys can help. I am currently using an ADSL Router, but want to go
    > wireless for the kids PC's. I have bought a Belkin Wireless Cable/DSL
    > Gateway Router. The instructions mention connecting a cable modem to the
    > Belkin. Can i connect the normal ADSL Router to the Belkin Wireless Router
    > with success.
    > Hope i have given enough info for you.

    You certainly can. Instructions should be the same as for the cable
    modem.

    --
    Conor

    Hi. This is my friend, Jack Shit, and you don't know him.

    Conor, Dec 4, 2003
  4. 1470

    1470 Guest

    Thanks guys. When i connected it, it worked straight away. No setup. It used
    all the settings i had originally in my ADSL router.

    Thanks again.

    Darren

    1470, Dec 4, 2003