    Best regards,
    Dima
    +79035093892

    Dima, Jan 24, 2007

  2. Dima

    Doug Jacobs Guest

    Dima <> wrote:
    > Hello!
    > What a 26-27" panel TV inputs from a computer DVI output without
    > distortion (with a computer resolution equal to the TV matrix
    > resolution)?
    > Or,
    > What modern video card has two d-subs? I can find only with a d-sub and
    > DVI. My computer monitor has a d-sub only, and will be connected to a
    > video card d-sub output. The other video card output will be connected
    > to a TV.

    My video card at work is an AT Radeon X600, with a daughter board from
    Matrox that has 2 more D-SUB ports on it. While the system allows me to
    connect to monitors with different resolutions on them, I don't know about
    using the card to mirror the same image to multiple monitors.

    The cart is a Matrox Millennium G550 Low-profile PCI.

    Hope this helps.

    --
    Win cash and giftcards just for clicking your mouse!
    http://www.netwinner.com/?signupCode=amuro98

    Doug Jacobs, Jan 24, 2007

  3. Dima

    Dima Guest

    Thanks Doug for your reply!
    I am going to display different images on my monitor and a TV.
    Best regards,
    Dima

    Dima, Jan 25, 2007