Connecting a Printer Wirelessly

Discussion in 'Wireless Networking' started by =?Utf-8?B?c2NoYWNrbw==?=, Jun 17, 2007.

  1. How can you wirlessly connect a printer from a Windows Me computer to a XP
    computer?
    =?Utf-8?B?c2NoYWNrbw==?=, Jun 17, 2007

  2. Hi
    Wireless is just a replacement to a Wire. So if both computer are connected
    to the Network (Wired or Wirelessly, as long as the Network sharing is
    configured correctly it should work. (Win 98/ME sharing,
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing#win98 )
    The printer drinkers has to be installed on both computers. In the computer
    without the printer you have to add a Networked printer when using the add a
    printer wizard.
    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 17, 2007

  3. Hi. I can't print from my wireless networked computer, either. When I try
    to add the networked printer I get the message that windows can't access it.
    Wireless is VISTA, other computers are XP and Win98. I did install the
    drivers on the wireless, but still can't print.

    =?Utf-8?B?VmlzdGEgaXMgZHJpdmluZyBtZSBudXRzIQ==?=, Jun 17, 2007
  4. Hi
    In most cases it is due to Sharing problems.
    May be this can Help.
    settings,http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-