    have 2 administrator accounts? I have downloaded a lot of microsoft updated
    to libretto notebook computer TAIS and programs from microsoft like
    flashplayer9 from default connection from neighbors router. Help!
    David & Susan, Apr 22, 2009

  2. David & Susan

    Barb Bowman Guest

    1. you need to get the installation media from whomever sold/gave
    you this libretto. or restore to factory defaults using a built in
    recovery partition. or return the libretto. if this person gave/sold
    you a machine with their personal info on it, you don't want it to
    begin with. Besides, win98se isn't something you'd want to run these
    days by buying/acquiring a computer.

    2. using WEP isn't safe

    3. using a neighbors wireless connection is not a good thing to do.

    if you want a small wireless "laptop", consider getting a netbook.

    --

    Barb Bowman
    MS-MVP
    Barb Bowman, Apr 22, 2009