    adapter that will plug into the card?

    Thanks
    , Feb 21, 2004

  2. Pepperoni Guest

    You are looking for a dvi to vga adapter. probably no need to mail order,
    ask at your local store. (think Yellow pages) $7-$15.

    for example only:
    http://pcwonderinc.com/dvitovgaad.html

    Pepperoni, Feb 21, 2004

  3. Pepperoni Guest

    OOOps, I may have supplied the wrong (reverse) adapter example. (they can
    be had either way)
    try:
    http://www.cablesnmor.com/dvi-vga-adapter.html

    Pepperoni, Feb 21, 2004