    i want to use my desktop as the host and the laptop as the client.
    If anyone could give me a step by step setup I would greatly appreciate it.
    thnaks

    =?Utf-8?B?bWlzc3k=?=, Jul 15, 2005

  2. =?Utf-8?B?bWlzc3k=?=

    Graham Guest

    Go to Network Connections on both comps, and go to properties of the
    wireless cards and set them to just connect peer to peer. When you have them
    both connected, then highlight your dial up connection and your wireless
    connection on your main comp and click Bridge.

    Someones probably got a link their post.

    Graham, Jul 15, 2005