    together get to call each other for free.

    they both currently run asterisk internally.

    thanks

    Guest, Nov 28, 2005

  2. Guest

    Ian Guest

    <> wrote in message
    news:DkHif.7527$...

    > hi,
    >

    > Can anyone give me an overview on interconnecting two remote asterisk
    > servers over the internet so that two different companies who work closely
    > together get to call each other for free.
    >
    > they both currently run asterisk internally.
    >
    > thanks

    http://www.cyber-cottage.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Asterisk_to_Asterisk

    simple as that

    Ian

    Ian, Nov 28, 2005

  3. Guest

    alexd Guest

    "Ian" <spam"AT"bathfordhill.co.uk> wrote:

    >> Can anyone give me an overview on interconnecting two remote asterisk
    >> servers over the internet so that two different companies who work
    >> closely together get to call each other for free.
    >>
    >> they both currently run asterisk internally.
    >>
    >> thanks
    >>

    > http://www.cyber-cottage.co.uk/wiki/index.php/Asterisk_to_Asterisk
    >
    > simple as that

    Perhaps. You might be wise to run the connection over a VPN, to help with
    QOS and security.

    --
    <http://ale.cx/> (AIM:troffasky) ()
    19:50:43 up 25 days, 23:26, 3 users, load average: 0.87, 0.93, 0.69

    alexd, Nov 28, 2005