    window does not load on my wi fi enabled laptop.
    Everything works on my PC

    John Robinson

    John, Jan 30, 2006

  2. John

    Duane Arnold Guest

    John <> wrote in message
    <drkufh$btr$-infra.bt.com>...

    > I can get a web connection but on some sites I am unable to load
    > pages.

    What would happen if you were not unable to load pages?

    > On my on line bank site I can display the site but whn I try toopen my
    > account details a Loading page appears but does not load remaining
    > blank.

    You gave up too easily.

    > I goto a bridge site ,can open the site,acces news etc.

    You can't miss.

    > but the the bridgeplayer window does not load on my wi fi enabled
    > laptop.

    But I have asthma, and I can still smell your smoke.

    > Everything works on my PC.

    Everything reflects on you.

    > John Robinson.

    I find your post is a step in the direction I want to go, but do not
    know how to read it.

    --
    Duane :)

    Duane Arnold, Jan 30, 2006

  3. John wrote:

    I can get a web connection but on some sites I am unable to load pages.On my
    >on line bank site I can display the site but whn I try toopen my account
    >details a Loading page appears but does not load remaining blank. I goto a
    >bridge site ,can open the site,acces news etc. but the the bridgeplayer
    >window does not load on my wi fi enabled laptop.
    >Everything works on my PC
    >
    >John Robinson

    Is it important to you that your?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  4. John wrote:

    I can get a web connection but on some sites I am unable to load pages.On my
    >on line bank site I can display the site but whn I try toopen my account
    >details a Loading page appears but does not load remaining blank. I goto a
    >bridge site ,can open the site,acces news etc. but the the bridgeplayer
    >window does not load on my wi fi enabled laptop.
    >Everything works on my PC
    >
    >John Robinson

    Why do you say your?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006
  5. Re: Re: connectiion

    Duane Arnold wrote:

    >What would happen if you were not unable to load pages?
    >

    >You gave up too easily.
    >

    >You can't miss.
    >

    >But I have asthma, and I can still smell your smoke.
    >

    >Everything reflects on you.
    >

    >I find your post is a step in the direction I want to go, but do not
    >know how to read it.

    Do you think its likely that me was not unable to load pages?

    Liza Smorgaborgsson, Jan 30, 2006