    connects just fine.

    I have taken the PC to another house and it connects just fine.

    What should I be looking for to correct?

    JimHeavey, Jan 23, 2009

  2. Verify functionality by starting over and configuring the wireless
    connection with "no" security (no WEP, no WPA, etc.). When you can verify
    that everything works,...then go back and add WPA-TKIP or WPA-AES (whichever
    your equipment can all agree on).

    --
    Phillip Windell
    www.wandtv.com

    Phillip Windell, Jan 23, 2009

  3. JimHeavey

    JimHeavey Guest

    The wireless connection has not security

    JimHeavey, Jan 24, 2009