    Have tried static IP and same problem. Also uninstalled and
    reinstalled the wireless network card. Any ideas?
    Thanks.

    Bura, Jun 29, 2006

  2. 1.Did you check the Security Profile used in the Router and Laptop. Are the
    same? i.e.: Security Mode (WEP, WPA), WPA Algorithms (AES or TKIP), WPA
    Shared Key (like Password)?

    2.Did you try to check any firmware for the Router and any update referring
    to Wireless for the laptop? To me seems a Router software issue (firmware).

    --
    Alejadro Segura
    Cisco CCNA

    Alejandro Segura Cernas, Jun 29, 2006

  3. Bura

    Bura Guest

    Yes,
    The key is correct, and the thing is that I can easily connect to the
    router, and share files with all the computers on the network through
    the router wirelessly, I just can't get on the internet. The firmware
    is up to date on the router.

    Bura, Jun 30, 2006