    are connect with cisco vpn client.
    >From main office i can ping the two pc vpn client but the two vpn

    client cannot ping together
    I like connect together the two vpn client of remote branch.
    Thanks.

    Fabio, Oct 9, 2006

  2. In article <>,
    Fabio <> wrote:
    >Hi, I have one main office and two branch offices.
    >In main office there is a cisco pix 501 and two user of branch offices
    >are connect with cisco vpn client.
    >>From main office i can ping the two pc vpn client but the two vpn

    >client cannot ping together
    >I like connect together the two vpn client of remote branch.

    You can't do that with the PIX 501.

    The minimum model you could do
    it with (without adding additional hardware) would be a PIX 506 or
    PIX 506E running 6.3(3) or later, and getting it to work with
    those would presume an 802.1Q VLAN-aware WAN switch or WAN router
    together with multiple public IP address ranges (or being able to
    subnet your existing public IP address.)

    After that your choice lies in using a model with an additional
    physical interface and using a WAN router and multiple public IP
    address ranges (or being able to subnet your existing public IP
    address.)

    To be able to do it without resorting to VLANs or multiple public
    address ranges, you would need to use a PIX 515, 515E, 525 or 535,
    with PIX 7.x software.

    Walter Roberson, Oct 9, 2006