    A Microsoft link is preferred.

    thanks,

    FastEddie

    FastEddie, Mar 28, 2006

  2. Hi

    I am Not sure what functionally it means, since if your are Not logged to
    the OS what is going to use the Wireless.

    However, there is Driverless Client Wireless that are connected to the
    source on there own (Example, Game Boxes Wireless devices).

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 28, 2006

  3. This depends on whether you are in an Active Directory 2003 Domain or not.
    Yuo can use Certificates (Personal and Computer). You set up the Certs to be
    deliverd via wired LAN, Then the next time a user (with certificates) logs
    in, the access point passes you on to the Authentcation server (Radius?) it
    asks for the certs, the computer passes them on, you log into AD and viola,
    you get your token.

    White paper? I think you'll need several: IIS6.0, Certificate Service,
    Radius.

    =?Utf-8?B?RnJlYWt5R2Vlaw==?=, Apr 7, 2006