    Help would be greatly appreciated.

    Cheers
    Will
    W. Eyre, Jul 23, 2004

  2. W. Eyre

    Reid Decker Guest

    Excuse me: How do you get email when you're not connected to the
    internet? Tell me so I can do it too.
    "W. Eyre" <> wrote in message
    > Quick question, my system frequently asks me to "Connect to the Internet"
    > when opening up internet explorer or email. My internet explorer settings
    > are set to "Never dial a connection" and I have nothing setup under my

    Dial

    Reid Decker, Jul 23, 2004

  3. W. Eyre

    Toolman Tim Guest

    The OP connects to the Internet *manually* when it is required, rather than
    letting Windows bring up a dialer automatically. However, something is
    bringing up the dialer. That would seem to indicate a trojan or email worm
    or similar malicious code...

    "Reid Decker" <> wrote in message
    >| Excuse me: How do you get email when you're not connected to
    >| the internet? Tell me so I can do it too.
    >| "W. Eyre" <> wrote in message
    >| > Quick question, my system frequently asks me to "Connect to the
    >| > Internet" when opening up internet explorer or email. My internet
    >| > explorer settings are set to "Never dial a connection" and I have
    >| > nothing setup under my
    >| Dial
    >| > up or VPN.
    >| > I am hoping someone else has run into this issue either affected
    >| > by a setting or virus.
    >| >
    >| > Help would be greatly appreciated.
    >| >
    >| > Cheers
    >| > Will