    Living Scriptures, Inc
    (anti spam - replace lsi with livingscriptures)
    (801) 627-2000
    Gordon Montgomery, Apr 16, 2005

  2. Gordon Montgomery

    nmajsa Guest

    Gordon Montgomery wrote:
    > Is it possible to connect two 2611 routers back to back using the
    > WIC-1DSU-T1 cards? I want to be able to use SER0/0 in my test
    > configs.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Gordon Montgomery
    > Living Scriptures, Inc
    > (anti spam - replace lsi with livingscriptures)
    > (801) 627-2000

    Yes, I need to look for the config but basically, you need to crimp a
    cable with one side pins 1-8 and the other side swapping pins 1 & 2 with
    pins 4 & 5.
    Once you have it plugged in to the 2 routers, you need to set the clock
    source to internal on 1 side and set it to remote on the other.

    Like I said, I need to look for my configs to find the correct syntax
    but its fairly easy except for the cable crimping (if you've never done
    it before).
    nmajsa, Apr 16, 2005

  3. Gordon Montgomery

    nmajsa Guest

    To reply to myself:
    service-module t1 clock source internal
    and
    service-module t1 clock source line

    Everything else is set up the same
    ie:
    service-module t1 timeslots 1-24

    nmajsa, Apr 16, 2005
  4. In article <ey_7e.4602$>, nmajsa <> wrote:
    >To reply to myself:
    > service-module t1 clock source internal
    >and
    > service-module t1 clock source line
    >
    >Everything else is set up the same
    >ie:
    >service-module t1 timeslots 1-24

    Thank you very much. I can make the cable too. Thanks again.

    Gordon Montgomery, Apr 16, 2005
  5. Gordon Montgomery

    BradReeseCom Guest

    BradReeseCom, Apr 16, 2005