    Any help would be appreciated.

    Thanks

    Steven Potter
    Steven Potter, Nov 9, 2003

  2. Steven Potter

    Pete Guest

    Steven,

    I have done this for many of my clients before..its very easy. All you need
    to do is add fxo gateways to the NEC PBX on analogue line cards and supply
    them with internet ... in the remote offices you will need FXS gateways. My
    personal recommendation would be to use QTelNet (www.qtelnet.com) FXO-1301
    gateways (6 of them) and then use the IP-1301 phones as they will support
    the PSTN line you already have there as well as VoIP (2-in-1 phone) . Let
    me know if you have any questions.

    Pete

    Pete, Nov 9, 2003

  3. Steven Potter

    Antonio Guest

    Hey Pete, on your reply you mentioned FXS and FXO gateways, why both
    and how do i do the connections? Where do i connect what?

    Antonio

    Antonio, Nov 10, 2003
  4. Steven Potter

    Peter C Guest

    Antonio,

    The QTelNet FXO gateways will attach to the analogue ports of the PBX
    and the remote offices would use the IP-1301 phone which has the built
    in FXS gateway and allows you to use the PSTN line already in that
    office on the same phone. Each office will be an extension off the
    PBX as you will activate the PLAR feature so calls are seemless to and
    from the remote offices.

    Peter C, Nov 10, 2003
  5. Steven Potter

    RC Guest

    Steve,
    Contact me off group, I'd be glade to help, I don't check the group all that
    often.
    And since your way outside my service area I won't even ask you to buy
    anything.

    RC, Nov 14, 2003
  6. Steven Potter

    shido Guest

    Does the NEC PBX have digital interfaces or analog interfaces?

    --
    Greg Merriweather
    The NuFone Network

    519-251-8225 x 3000