    bridge method)
    --

    Thanks, Portos.

    =?Utf-8?B?cG9ydG9z?=, Dec 7, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?cG9ydG9z?=

    Jack Guest

    Hi

    Taking into consideration the three computers and the combo Wired Wireless
    system, you really need the get a Wireless Cable/DSL Router and build a
    "Real Network".

    The content of the following links will provide you with a short tutorial
    about Wireless, it is short and to the point:

    Principles - http://www.anandtech.com/guides/viewfaq.html?i=122

    The page above was written by me ages ago. You might ignore the prices, but
    the principles are still the same.

    Wireless hardware: http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Hardware.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack, Dec 7, 2004