connect dvd to monitor

Discussion in 'DVD Video' started by Dik Mus, Oct 28, 2003.

  1. Dik Mus

    Dik Mus Guest

    Dear all,

    I want to connect a dvd player with scart output to a 15 inch LCD screen
    without TV input

    So i need some kind of converter.

    There are some products that can do this, but possibilities are changing
    rapidly.

    I would like to have a solution as simple as possible, because i don't like
    my end users to have to push any buttons to view a video.

    Thanks in advance,

    Dik
    Dik Mus, Oct 28, 2003