    Transfer calls from site to site

    From the beginning, can someone suggest a cost effective solution to
    get the 2 sites connected.
    Rich, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Rich

    Miguel Cruz Guest

    Rich <> wrote:
    > We are attempting to connect a remote location to our main office (Arizona
    > & Massachusetts) Currently we have a Fractional T1 line coming into a
    > Telco owned & operated Channel Bank. Our current Phone system is an
    > Analog Partner system (6 years old). We are going to order a Point to
    > Point T1 from AZ to MA and can not seem to find a cost effective voice
    > solution connection the 2 sites. Data network is an easy solution for us.
    >
    > We would like to have intercom connection between the 2 sites, Have the
    > remote site (AZ) pick up from our existing lines at the main site (MA) (we
    > are not concerned about local Remote (AZ) phone calls Have the phone ring
    > on incoming calls at both sites Transfer calls from site to site
    >
    > From the beginning, can someone suggest a cost effective solution to
    > get the 2 sites connected.

    We've done this between DSL-subscribing locations with a pair of ATA-186's
    wired into Norstar MICS's. Worked fine. The phone system just thought they
    were POTS lines. Bear in mind that each pair only gets you two "lines"
    though; if you need more simultaneous paths you need to buy more of them.

    miguel
    --
    Hundreds of travel photos from around the world: http://travel.u.nu/
    Miguel Cruz, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Multitech makes VO-IP gateways that are recommended by Avaya for use with
    the Partner systems.

    Mike Schumann

    Mike Schumann, Jan 21, 2004
  4. Rich

    Dan Guest

    Use QTelNet gateways over Multitech .. they are half the cost and you
    dont need a static IP

    Dan, Jan 21, 2004
  5. Rich

    Guest Guest