Congratulations...THAT'S IT!

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Zijad Zahic, Jan 21, 2004.

  1. Zijad Zahic

    Zijad Zahic Guest

    $$MAKE LOTS OF QUICK CASH THE EASY WAY$$

    Dear Internet User,

    Good day, This article I've written is all about the fact where I earned an
    ASTOUNDING amount of
    money in less than a month and I've decided to share or reveal the secrets
    behind making big bucks in the
    Mail Order Business.
    So all money seekers, read this carefully.

    **READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!**

    I found this on a bulletin board like this one and decided to try it. A
    little while back, I was browsing
    through several newsgroups, just like you are now, and came across an
    article similar to this that said you
    could make thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial investment
    of $6.00! So I thought, "Yeah
    right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious, so I kept
    reading. Anyway, it said that you
    need to send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and address stated in the article.
    You then place your own name
    and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and post the article in at
    least 200 newsgroups. (There are
    thousands) No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to
    a few people first, I thought about
    trying it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00,
    right?" Then I invested the measly
    $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the
    mail! I was shocked! I figured
    it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I
    made about $25.00. By the end of
    the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In the third week I
    had over $10,000.00 and it's still
    growing. This is now my fourth week and I have made just over $42,000.00 and
    it's still coming in rapidly.
    It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent more than that on the
    lottery!!

    Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, why it works.... Also,
    make sure you print a copy of
    this article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I
    promise you that if you follow
    the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you
    thought possible by doing
    something so easy!

    SUGGESTION: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or download
    it.) Follow the simple
    directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And, your
    investment is only $6.00 (Plus
    postage).

    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and
    it is virtually no risk - it really
    works!!!! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
    receive extraordinary dividends.

    PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can
    be yours in 20 to 60
    days. This program remains successful because of the honesty and integrity
    of the participants. Please
    continue it's success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will
    now become part of the Mail Order
    business. In this business your product is not solid and tangible, it's a
    service. You are in the business of
    developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks
    for quality lists. However,
    the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to the income which is
    made from people like you and
    me asking to be included in that list.
    the 6 pieces of
    paper so the bill will not be seen through the envelope ( Please make sure
    that the bill wouldn't be noticed
    in the envelope to prevent thievery). Send out US $ DOLLAR, so it would be
    more acceptable.

    STEP 2: Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them
    properly. You should now have 6
    sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the phrase, "PLEASE PUT
    ME ON YOUR MAILING
    LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill.

    What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are
    requesting for a
    legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us, I was a
    little skeptical and a little worried
    about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post
    Office (1-800-725-2161) and they
    confirmed that it is indeed legal!

    Mail the US$6.00 to the following addresses:

    1) John Harlow ; 30 Minton Dr.
    Newport News,VA,USA,23606

    2) Aaron Harris; 329 Sanderson Hall,
    West Chester University,West Chester,
    PA,USA,19383

    3) Rosemarie Autum Tao ; 2734 Summitview Dr.
    Lakeland, Florida 33813, USA

    4) Rostum Hernandez ; #2 Jericho St.,
    Victoriaville Subd. ,Antipolo City,
    Philippines, 1870

    5) Michael Card
    14470 Mt Mckenzie Dr SE
    Calgary, Alberta Canada
    T2Z-3G9

    6) Z. Zahic
    151 Rutherford Dr. Kitchener, Ontario
    N2A 1P9 Canada

    STEP 3: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
    other names up (6 becomes 5, 5
    becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the list.(omit no.1 name
    and move each name
    upward 6 becomes 5 ;5goes to 4 and 4 becomes 3 etc..put your name at no.6

    STEP 4: Copy this article. Change anything you need to, but try to keep this
    article as close to original as
    possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. (I
    think there are close to 2.4million
    groups) All you need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money
    you make! This is perfectly
    legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18, Section 1302 and 1341, US
    Postal and Lottery Laws or Title
    18, Section 3005 in the US code, also in the code of Federal regulations,
    Volume 16, Sections 255 and 436,
    which states; "a product or service must be exchanged for money received."
    The simple note in the letter,
    "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", makes it legal because you are paying
    for exchange of
    a service, (adding the purchasers name to his mailing list) for a $1.00 fee.
    IMPORTANT: Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
    money, you can use it
    again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful
    because of the honesty and
    integrity of the participants and by their carefully adhering to the
    directions. Look at it this way. If you are
    of integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
    have received will come your
    way.

    NOTE: You may want to retain every name and address sent to you, either on a
    computer or hard copy and
    keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a
    service. (Also, it might be a
    good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk of mail
    theft.) So, as each post is downloaded
    and the directions carefully followed, six members will be reimbursed for
    their participation as a List
    Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list
    geometrically so that when your name
    reaches the #1 position you will be receiving thousands of dollars in
    CASH!!! What an opportunity for only
    $6.00 ($1.00 for each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add
    your own name to the list and
    you're in business!
    -->DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS<--
    (open search engine.type "post message wwwboard and bulletin board matt
    wright"and click search.
    Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
    posting. Simply put your mouse cursor
    at the beginning of this letter, click and drag your cursor to the bottom of
    this document, right click and
    select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the
    computer's memory.

    Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and place your mouse cursor at the top
    of the blank page. Right click
    and from the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the
    letter into notepad so that you can add
    your name and postal address to the list.

    Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your
    postings in different settings, you'll
    always have this file to go back to.

    Step 4) Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
    newsgroups (on-line forums,
    message boards, chat sites, discussions.)

    Step 5) Visit these message boards and post this article as a new message by
    highlighting the text of this
    letter and selecting paste from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this
    will be the header that everyone sees
    as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group, click the
    "post" message button. You're done
    with your first one!

    Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to different
    newsgroups and post away, after you
    get the hang of it, it will take about a minute for each newsgroup!
    **REMEMBER, THE MORE
    NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO
    POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from
    around the world within
    days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount of
    mail you will receive. If you
    wish to stay anonymous, you can invent a name to use, as long as the postman
    will deliver it. **JUST
    MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**
    =======================================
    *Now the WHY part; Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies (a very
    low example). So then I
    made $5.00 with my name at #6 on the letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who
    just sent me $1.00 make the
    MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #5 and only 5 persons respond to
    each of the original 5,
    that is another $25.00 for me, now those 25 each make 200 MINIMUM posts with
    my name at #4 and only
    5 replies each, I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
    persons turn around and post the
    MINIMUM 200 with my name at #3 and only receive 5 replies each, I will make
    an additional $626.00!
    OK, now here is the fun part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM 200
    letters with my name at #2
    and they each only receive 5 replies, that just made me $3,125.00!!! Those
    3,125 persons will all deliver
    this message to 200 newsgroups with my name at #1 and if still ONLY 5
    persons per 200 newsgroups react
    I will receive $15,625,00! With an original investment of only $6.00!
    AMAZING! When your name is no
    longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups, and
    send out another $6.00 to names
    on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. And start posting again.
    The thing to remember is: do you
    realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the internet
    and reading these articles
    everyday?, JUST LIKE YOU are now!! So, can you afford $6.00 and see if it
    really works?? I think so...
    People have said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the
    money? So what! What are the
    chances of that happening when there are tons of new honest users and new
    honest people who are joining
    the internet and newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try?
    Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000
    new users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual internet!!!
    REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY
    AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU!!!

    GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge rewards from this,
    which is tons of extra
    CASH.
    By the way, please DON'T try to deceive people by posting the messages with
    your name in the list and not
    sending the CASH to the rest of the people already on the list, you will NOT
    get any. This is the fairest and
    most honest way I have ever seen to share the wealth of the world without
    costing anything but our time!!!
    You also may want to buy mailing and e-mail lists for future cash. Make sure
    you print this article out
    RIGHT NOW! Also, try to keep a list of everyone that sends you CASH and
    always keep an eye on the
    newsgroups to make sure everyone is playing fairly. Remember, HONESTY IS THE
    BEST POLICY.
    IMPORTANT: If you're not interested to my article, (don't want instant
    cash?), please pass this message to
    anyone who wishes quick money. Thank you so much.
    Zijad Zahic, Jan 21, 2004

  2. Zijad Zahic

    HamMan Guest

    **READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE!**

    er, no, reading this could lose your ISP account...

    HamMan, Jan 21, 2004

  3. Zijad Zahic

    Rifleman Guest

    "Zijad Zahic" <> wrote in message
    > $$MAKE LOTS OF QUICK CASH THE EASY WAY$$
    >
    > Dear Internet User,
    >
    > Good day,

    Yup, sure is.....

    Spam report id 622066368 sent to: