    Product Planner MCDST
    Microsoft Learning

    rights.
    Andy Ruth [MS], Feb 9, 2004

  2. Andy Ruth [MS]

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Woohoo!

    beta exams and
    >passed them both, you are a charter MCDST. For the first

    5,000 people that
    >obtain the MCDST certification, they become Charter

    MCDSTs. If you order
    >your MCDST welcome package, you will receive a wallet

    card that identifies
    >you as a charter MCDST, and forever, you can claim that

    you were one of the
    >first 5,000 people to achieve the credential.

    Congratulations!

    >For those of you that were not able to take the beta

    exams, there is still
    >time to take the exams and become Charter MCDSTs.
    >

    >--
    >Andy Ruth
    >Product Planner MCDST
    >Microsoft Learning

    confers no

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 9, 2004

  3. Andy Ruth [MS]

    Patric Guest

    And thanks, Andy, for your help in giving us the chance to be MCDST's. We know you spend a lot of time on the boards just helping out with the what, when and where of this cert, and it doesn't go unrecognized or unappreciated

    Patric
    Patric, Feb 9, 2004
  4. Andy Ruth [MS]

    Guest Guest

    confers no
    >rights.
    >

    >.

    thanks Andy... appreciate that
    i did my 272 exam yesterday and became MCDST.. i hope im
    lucky enough to be a charter MCDST

    cheers mate :)
    Guest, Feb 9, 2004
  5. Andy Ruth [MS]

    Kian Wah Lai Guest

    whats the difference between charter and early achiever?

    Kian Wah Lai, Feb 11, 2004
  6. Andy Ruth [MS]

    Sgt Galaxy Guest

    Yes!

    Sgt Galaxy, Feb 11, 2004
  7. Andy Ruth [MS]

    Chris Guest

    This is pasted from a message posted just 8 hours before yours.

    Chris, Feb 11, 2004
  8. Andy Ruth [MS]

    MS282044 Guest

    "For those of you that were not able to take the beta
    exams, there is still"

    Thanks for this info
    MS282044, Feb 11, 2004
  9. Andy Ruth [MS]