    w/Messaging, and I got that back in September. Any
    thoughts???

    - Jay
    Jay, Nov 19, 2003

  2. Jay

    spayer Guest

    That's great. I'm studying for that exam now. What
    material did you study or did you take a class? Any
    recommedations of any kind?

    Thanks,

    Scott
    spayer, Nov 19, 2003

  3. Congratulations!! Generally, the congratuations email arrives in a couple of
    days. You should email concerning the
    MCSA: Messaging welcome kit.

    --
    Tom Helms [MSFT]

    newsgroup purposes only."

    Tom Helms [MSFT], Nov 19, 2003
  4. Jay

    Rick Guest

    You have to sign in to the MCP web site and request your kit. The Email You
    received when you became a MCP should have specified this. You need to
    request a welcome kit every time you complete a MS certification.

    Rick
    Rick, Nov 19, 2003
  5. Jay

    Guest Guest

    I studied the MS Press Upgrade book 70-292/70-296, and
    the 70-291 book as well. I have been using it since Beta
    2, that helped as far as time went. Th readiness reviews
    on the books CD's are great!!! Good luck, and thanks.

    - Jay

    Guest, Nov 20, 2003
  6. Jay

    brianz Guest

    I passed my "& Security" element for Windows 2000 in September. I kept
    checking the prometric site and the MCP site waiting for my transcript to be
    updated. When it eventually changed (a couple of days) i requested my
    welcome kit.
    The welcome kit arrived about 4 weeks later, then a couple of weeks after
    that i received the congratulations email from microsoft. I'd actually
    forgotton everything about it, as i know I'd passed and just keep checking
    the MCP site.
    I'm not really sure why the delay because, yes they are normally quite quick
    in sending the emails.

    Brian

    brianz, Nov 20, 2003