Confusion about 'Spiders'and 'Bots' Site listed but not spidered?

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Mike Raven, Sep 2, 2004.

  1. Mike Raven

    Mike Raven Guest

    For the last couple of months our website disappeared from Google's
    search engine. We have been resubmitting it on a regular basis and on
    Aug 28 it popped up after we bought some ppc ads from Google.

    However, it popped back up, but only under the exact URL and when we
    looked at the catched version, none of the keywords or phrases had
    been spidered.

    Does ANYBODY know WHY? Or WHERE we could find OUT what happened. We
    try Google and get an 'automated response' only, which never seems to
    address our question.

    We have checked everything over and over, keywords, phrases, etc., and
    it's ALL on our website, but Google did not USE anything, not even the
    text for the search engine.

    WE NEED HELP!!!

    Mike

    Mike Raven, Sep 2, 2004