    jack Guest

    I see we now have 2 Paul Reynolds , and both Scotsmen..

    And both in IT...??
    jack, Jun 29, 2007

  2. jack

    bharmer Guest

    On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:50:36 +1200, jack <> wrote:

    >I see we now have 2 Paul Reynolds , and both Scotsmen..
    >

    >And both in IT...??

    A bit like the Irish farmer who painted the nose of his black horse
    red, so that he could distinguish it from his other horse (a grey).

    In this case, we can tell them apart because one has a $3.5 million
    salary/benefits package.
    bharmer, Jun 29, 2007

  3. "bharmer" <> wrote in message
    > On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:50:36 +1200, jack <> wrote:
    >

    > >I see we now have 2 Paul Reynolds , and both Scotsmen..
    > >

    > >And both in IT...??

    > A bit like the Irish farmer who painted the nose of his black horse
    > red, so that he could distinguish it from his other horse (a grey).
    >
    > In this case, we can tell them apart because one has a $3.5 million
    > salary/benefits package.

    Does he need a technician to plug his phone into the wall socket?

    Roger Dewhurst, Jun 29, 2007
  4. jack

    Stu Fleming Guest

    jack wrote:

    > I see we now have 2 Paul Reynolds , and both Scotsmen..
    >

    > And both in IT...??

    Do they both have Geology degrees?
    Stu Fleming, Jun 29, 2007
  5. jack

    Steve Guest

    On Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:09:36 +1200, Stu Fleming wrote:

    > jack wrote:
    >>

    >> I see we now have 2 Paul Reynolds , and both Scotsmen..
    >>

    >> And both in IT...??
    >>

    > Do they both have Geology degrees?

    Hey, I'm in IT and have a geology degree. Can I have the 3.5 mill as well?
    Steve, Jul 1, 2007