    both (mcse & mcsa) or am I allow3ed only to do one or the
    other?

    Thanks All
    Angus Martin, Jan 29, 2005

  2. Angus Martin

    Andy Barkl Guest

    "Angus Martin" <> wrote in message
    news:1ec701c505fd$d678c170$...
    > Hi All
    >
    > I'm a little confused about mcsa & mcse. I'm not sure what
    > the differences are, so if there are differences, can I do
    > both (mcse & mcsa) or am I allow3ed only to do one or the
    > other?
    >
    > Thanks All

    You should start with the MCSA (network administration) and 4 exams, and
    then upgrade to the MCSE (network engineering) by passing 3 additional
    exams. You will be both MCSA and MCSE certified.
    Andy Barkl, Jan 29, 2005

  3. hi.
    MCSA are system administrator, his work is administering and maintaining
    network.
    MCSE are system engeneer, his work is DESIGN the network, policies,
    security, ect.
    in a Enterprise, a MSCE design the network, and the MCSA maintain the
    network that the msce design.
    Yes.. you can do the both, infact, first you will have to be a MCSA, and
    then you can be a MCSE.

    Cheers.

    Luis Fernando.

    Luis Fernando Ayala, Jan 29, 2005
  4. >I'm a little confused about mcsa & mcse. I'm not sure what
    >the differences are, so if there are differences, can I do
    >both (mcse & mcsa) or am I allow3ed only to do one or the
    >other?

    you sure are confused, even for a troll.

    Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3
    The Poster Formerly Known as Kline Sphere, Feb 1, 2005