  1. MadMac

    MadMac Guest

    What exactly is this group for?

    MadMac, Dec 19, 2006

  2. MadMac

    Jtyc Guest

    > What exactly is this group for?

    To assist people who are trying to obtain their MCSE.

    Jtyc, Dec 19, 2006

  3. MadMac

    MadMac Guest

    See, I'm just really not getting that :)

    MadMac, Dec 19, 2006
  4. MadMac

    Jtyc Guest

    > See, I'm just really not getting that :)

    What assistance do you need?

    Jtyc, Dec 19, 2006
  5. MadMac

    JaR Guest

    On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:03:28 +0000, MadMac cast into the ether:

    > What exactly is this group for?

    A question asked here and elsewhere since beyond the seeds of time.

    --
    JaR
    MCNGP 22

    JaR, Dec 19, 2006
  6. MadMac

    MadMac Guest

    So much but even my shrink says he can't help, so I'm not sure this is the
    right place to share.

    MadMac, Dec 20, 2006
  7. MadMac

    TBone Guest

    And on the eigth day "MadMac" <> did cause the

    > See, I'm just really not getting that :)

    Don't let us talk you out of getting it.

    --
    T-Bone
    MCNGP XL

    TBone, Dec 20, 2006
  8. MadMac

    MadMac Guest

    Well no I've got it..just not getting it!

    MadMac, Dec 20, 2006
  9. MadMac

    TurkReno Guest

    "MadMac" <> wrote in

    > So much but even my shrink says he can't help, so I'm not sure this is
    > the right place to share.

    alt.drugs.hard

    --
    Lasher
    MCNGP #50

    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  10. MadMac

    MadMac Guest

    I'll give it a go.
    Thanks

    MadMac, Dec 20, 2006
  11. MadMac

    TurkReno Guest

    "MadMac" <> wrote in news:uSOqY58IHHA.4848
    @TK2MSFTNGP04.phx.gbl:

    > I'll give it a go.
    > Thanks

    I didn't expect you to bite that fast, but you really should go here:

    alt.support.anxiety-panic.moderated

    instead of where I sent you.

    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  12. MadMac

    Jtyc Guest

    > So much but even my shrink says he can't help, so I'm not sure this is the
    > right place to share.

    Suit yourself.

    Jtyc, Dec 20, 2006
  13. MadMac

    MadMac Guest

    Well I'm not sure I trust you anymore.

    MadMac, Dec 20, 2006
  14. MadMac

    MadMac Guest

    Sorry if that offended you, I appreciate your help.

    MadMac, Dec 20, 2006
  15. MadMac

    Jtyc Guest

    > Sorry if that offended you, I appreciate your help.

    No need to apologize, I am not offended. We each must choose our own path.

    And you are most welcome.

    Jtyc, Dec 20, 2006
  16. MadMac

    TurkReno Guest

    "MadMac" <> wrote in news:#kT$##8IHHA.3424
    @TK2MSFTNGP02.phx.gbl:

    > Well I'm not sure I trust you anymore.

    No, you can trust me. Its best if you go to http://groups.google.com and
    search the topic of group that you'd like to talk about. I'm not really
    sure how you ended up in the MCSE Cert UseNet, but to each his own.

    TurkReno, Dec 20, 2006
  17. MadMac

    PajaP Guest

    <> wrote:

    >What exactly is this group for?

    Read the charter.

    --
    PajaP

    PajaP, Dec 20, 2006
  18. MadMac

    Frisbee® Guest

    "Jtyc" <> wrote in message
    >> Sorry if that offended you, I appreciate your help.

    > No need to apologize, I am not offended. We each must choose our own
    > path.
    >
    > And you are most welcome.

    You really crack me up sometimes.

    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006
  19. MadMac

    Frisbee® Guest

    "PajaP" <> wrote in message
    > On Tue, 19 Dec 2006 23:03:28 -0000, "MadMac"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    >>What exactly is this group for?

    > Read the charter.

    It says "VEGAS"

    Frisbee®, Dec 20, 2006
  20. MadMac

    BD[MCNGP] Guest

    "MadMac" <> wrote in message
    > Well no I've got it..just not getting it!

    There's gotta be *some* way to talk your woman into giving it up.

    BD[MCNGP], Dec 20, 2006