    Paul.
    --
    Paul reply-to is valid

    Paul, Dec 3, 2008

  2. Paul

    Ian Pawson Guest

    Paul wrote:
    > Hi
    > After checking out several providers mentioned on this group, eg
    > Sipgate, I had a look at the 'betamax' list, eg f viopcheap.com , and
    > now I am more confused. Do they all provide a free number/ "line" to
    > receive calls? Which are the best? As mentioned in a previous thread, I
    > need to receive calls more than make them, and I need a reliable
    > service. Thanks for any help.
    > Paul.

    As far as I am aware, the betamax people only provide 056 and not
    geographic numbers - Sipgate provides a geographic number.

    Ian Pawson, Dec 3, 2008

  3. Paul

    Graham. Guest

    "Paul" <> wrote in message
    > Hi
    > After checking out several providers mentioned on this group, eg Sipgate,
    > I had a look at the 'betamax' list, eg f viopcheap.com , and now I am more
    > confused. Do they all provide a free number/ "line" to receive calls?
    > Which are the best? As mentioned in a previous thread, I need to receive
    > calls more than make them, and I need a reliable service. Thanks for any
    > help.
    > Paul.
    > --
    > Paul reply-to is valid

    Here is a comparison site for Betamax products
    http://backsla.sh/betamax
    The best one depends on the countries you wish to call.
    If you call mainly UK landlines and mobiles then
    smslisto.com is a good choice.

    Actually, looking at that site now there are a couple
    of new entrys
    voipzoom.com

    I'll start a new thread about this.

    --