    i need step by step instructions for networking my PC and laptops using a usb 720 with a belkin g+ with mimo router .. now as i said before i miraculously set one up on my old system , and i worked well. just cant remember how i did it.. please help this frazzled mother who's kids want to play online while i'm looking up recipes ... I'm about to go nuts...
    thanks in advance
    Manda

    amanda lail, Dec 30, 2008

  2. Keep simple. Connect your computers to the belkin LAN ports. The router
    should assign IP to each computers. Can you ping each other by IP? Can you
    access the Internet? if not, post back with the result of ipconfig /all. Or
    this search result may help.
    Vista How to
    Feb 7, 2007 ... From: Date: 11 Nov 2006 Comments: There are 5 versions
    of Windows Vista: 1. ... Windows Vista Enterprise 5. Windows Vista Ultimate
    The home ...
    www.howtonetworking.com/vista/vista.htm

    --
    Bob Lin, MS-MVP, MCSE & CNE
    http://www.ChicagoTech.net

    Robert L. \(MS-MVP\), Dec 30, 2008

  3. Hi
    The manual of the Router+ the one that comes with the computers would have
    instructions on how to configure the computers to connect to the Router.
    Once you are connected to the Router setting a local network is a matter of
    configuring the sharing of each computer.
    http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html
    allowed to be shared.
    Vista File and Printer Sharing-
    Windows XP File Sharing -