confused about 70-300 or 70-305

Discussion in 'MCSD' started by Hemal Desai, Jul 12, 2003.

  1. Hemal Desai

    Hemal Desai Guest

    I was at the same point as your amrita, but i figured out
    I need to know both at the same time cuz... while
    prepraing for the other exams If i have done or have an
    guidelines for development of a application which 70-300
    gives you then it really helps you to get in to habbit &
    give you an practical exp of what all is explained you in
    70-300.

    I would suggest prepair for other exams first but keep on
    reffering the Development models discribed in 70-300

    Regards
    Hemal

    Hemal Desai, Jul 12, 2003