    i am missing something big preparing for this exam the above didn't seem to do the trick for me, is there
    a big differance between mcse training kit version 1 and 2? any ideas of study materials that relate better tha
    learnkey & transcender (my scores in both were 700-1000 range)?

    =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=, Jun 3, 2004

  2. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    "=?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=" <> wrote in
    news::

    > i am missing something

    how about your expereince level. Have you worked with the product in a
    lad/production exnvironment for an extended period of time?

    --
    Neil MCNGP #30

    Neil, Jun 4, 2004

  3. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

    chops Guest

    I took my 70-215 last year using 1st Edition of mcse
    training kit for 70-215 and Readiness Review together
    with the Transcender practice exam.

    However, I build my own lab and went through the lab
    exercises twice to make sure I can explain the concept
    and practice. The first lab exercise I did to learn the
    concept and the second time to experiement with different
    setting! Whenever I have problems or questions, I just
    search Technet or Newsgroup for answers!

    Self study is an individual matter depending on your
    abilities and background! You have to find a method that
    works for you.

    Did you use a home lab?

    Cheers,
    Chops

    215 and blew it big (hangs head in shame).
    >here is my confusion, while taking the exam i felt like

    i was doing well (typically i know or i don't and know
    which).
    >my study materials prior were: learn key cbt & master

    exam, transcender servercert & serverflash,
    >mcse training kit book version 1.
    >i am missing something big preparing for this exam the

    above didn't seem to do the trick for me, is there
    >a big differance between mcse training kit version 1 and

    2? any ideas of study materials that relate better than

    chops, Jun 4, 2004
  4. =?Utf-8?B?RGF2ZQ==?=

    Neil Guest

    Hi,
    as per the microsoft details regarding the post kit for
    MCSE, they recommend version 2. i haven't gone thru the
    ver 1, but did get thru the ver 2. thats a nice 1, u can
    try it
    regds
    -neil-

    Neil, Jun 4, 2004