    no more
    no less
    just slumpy

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003

  2. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

    > I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on BBC2.
    > How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

    Buy another tv.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003

  3. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
    >
    >> I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on
    >> BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

    > Buy another tv.

    Not enough time. And I was looking for freeware too ;-)
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  4. slumpy

    °Mike° Guest

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:30:47 +0100, in
    <bece91$3ij57$>
    slumpy scrawled:

    >I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same
    >time on BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

    "All life's answers are on TV." - Bart Simpson

    °Mike°, Jul 7, 2003
  5. slumpy

    Meat-->Plow Guest

    On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:37:56 +0100, "slumpy" <>wrote:

    >"So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?" I
    >threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H?? continued:

    >> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
    >>
    >>> I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on
    >>> BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

    >> Buy another tv.

    >Not enough time. And I was looking for freeware too ;-)

    Steal another TV.

    Meat-->Plow, Jul 7, 2003
  6. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    > On Mon, 7 Jul 2003 19:37:56 +0100, "slumpy" <>wrote:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H??
    >> continued:

    >>> Buy another tv.

    >> Not enough time. And I was looking for freeware too ;-)

    > Steal another TV.

    What do you mean "another" ?
    Who have you been talking to ?

    "Not annuvver word til I've sin me brief."
    --
    slumpy
    ¬¬¬¬¬

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  7. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹©
    >> continued:

    >>> Buy another tv.

    >> Not enough time. And I was looking for freeware too ;-)

    > Ah, could you borrow a neighbours box?
    > Maybe her across the road ;-)

    I drove her away I think. After I fell through her bedroom ceiling with the
    eyeglass and the drill I think she may have got a bit freaked out. Don't
    know why, the drill was off. And they got the splinter out of her eye once
    they extracted her from the broken floorboards. And there was no need to
    attack that fireman the way she did. I bet he still can't stand upright yet.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  8. slumpy

    George&Ade Guest

    Buy another telly????

    George&Ade, Jul 7, 2003
  9. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    >> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    >>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as George&Ade
    >>> continued:

    >>> But then, do I shout "PASS" when Lin gets back in from the cafe and
    >>> asks if anyone 'as sin 'er Gary ?

    >> Pass.

    > You see how confusing it can get ?

    Yeah, 'es still in the boozer.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003
  10. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    > In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

    >> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹©
    >> continued:

    >>> Pass.

    >> You see how confusing it can get ?

    > Yeah, 'es still in the boozer.

    Is 'e gettin pissed win RicKAY! again ?
    Or that dodgy Dennis son of Dirty Den (soon to be returning from the dead oh
    **** who thought *that* dumb idea up ?)
    --
    slumpy
    ¬¬¬¬¬

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  11. slumpy

    Paul - xxx Guest

    slumpy deftly scribbled:

    > I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on
    > BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

    See what the neighbours are watching, then arrange seating so you can see
    their TV and yours, and set yours to the other channel.

    The sound may be a problem though .. ask them to open the patio doors and
    turn the volume up .. ;)

    You'll know when it's loud enough when their ears start to bleed ..

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx

    Paul - xxx, Jul 7, 2003
  12. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:

    > threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹© continued:

    >> In a desperate cry for help slumpy said:
    >>
    >>> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you
    >>> ?" I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Brian H¹©
    >>> continued:

    >>> You see how confusing it can get ?

    >> Yeah, 'es still in the boozer.

    > Is 'e gettin pissed win RicKAY! again ?
    > Or that dodgy Dennis son of Dirty Den (soon to be returning from the dead oh
    > **** who thought *that* dumb idea up ?)

    I've started, so I will finish.

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003
  13. slumpy

    Brian H¹© Guest

    In a desperate cry for help Paul - xxx said:

    > slumpy deftly scribbled:
    >
    >> I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on
    >> BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

    > See what the neighbours are watching, then arrange seating so you can see
    > their TV and yours, and set yours to the other channel.
    >
    > The sound may be a problem though .. ask them to open the patio doors and
    > turn the volume up .. ;)
    >
    > You'll know when it's loud enough when their ears start to bleed ..

    That gives a whole new meaning to "bloody neighbours!!!" :)

    --
    www.absey-vine.co.uk/
    freeware, helpdesk, ad-aware

    Brian H¹©, Jul 7, 2003
  14. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul - xxx continued:

    > slumpy deftly scribbled:
    >
    >> I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on
    >> BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

    > See what the neighbours are watching, then arrange seating so you can
    > see their TV and yours, and set yours to the other channel.
    >
    > The sound may be a problem though .. ask them to open the patio doors
    > and turn the volume up .. ;)
    >
    > You'll know when it's loud enough when their ears start to bleed ..

    Tried that, but he isn't speaking to me since I parked on him that night.
    --
    slumpy
    no more

    slumpy, Jul 7, 2003
  15. slumpy

    Paul - xxx Guest

    Brian H¹© deftly scribbled:

    > In a desperate cry for help Paul - xxx said:
    >
    >> slumpy deftly scribbled:
    >>
    >>> I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on
    >>> BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

    >> See what the neighbours are watching, then arrange seating so you
    >> can see their TV and yours, and set yours to the other channel.
    >>
    >> The sound may be a problem though .. ask them to open the patio
    >> doors and turn the volume up .. ;)
    >>
    >> You'll know when it's loud enough when their ears start to bleed ..

    > That gives a whole new meaning to "bloody neighbours!!!" :)

    Neighbours from Hell .. coming to you in a stereo-scopic bloodbath full of
    toast ..

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx

    Paul - xxx, Jul 7, 2003
  16. slumpy

    Paul - xxx Guest

    slumpy deftly scribbled:

    > I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul - xxx continued:
    >
    >> slumpy deftly scribbled:
    >>
    >>> I want to watch Eastenders but Mastermind is on at the same time on
    >>> BBC2. How do I watch both programs at the same time ?

    >> See what the neighbours are watching, then arrange seating so you can
    >> see their TV and yours, and set yours to the other channel.
    >>
    >> The sound may be a problem though .. ask them to open the patio doors
    >> and turn the volume up .. ;)
    >>
    >> You'll know when it's loud enough when their ears start to bleed ..

    > Tried that, but he isn't speaking to me since I parked on him that
    > night.

    Oh ... that ... night

    --
    ....................................Paul-xxx

    Paul - xxx, Jul 7, 2003
  17. slumpy

    slumpy Guest

    threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul - xxx continued:

    > slumpy deftly scribbled:
    >
    >> "So, Mr Slumpy you *really* are the perpetual comedian, aren't you ?"
    >> I threw back my head and roared with laughter as Paul - xxx
    >> continued:
    >>
    >>> slumpy deftly scribbled:

    >>> See what the neighbours are watching, then arrange seating so you
    >>> can see their TV and yours, and set yours to the other channel.
    >>>
    >>> The sound may be a problem though .. ask them to open the patio
    >>> doors and turn the volume up .. ;)
    >>>
    >>> You'll know when it's loud enough when their ears start to bleed ..

    >> Tried that, but he isn't speaking to me since I parked on him that
    >> night.

    > Oh ... that ... night

    Yeah. I don't understand why he got so funny about it. The chance of that
    cat getting trapped inside his trousers must have been millions to one, so
    he can hardly blame me. And his wife reckons they may be able to have sex
    again by Christmas, as long as he stops using that fouls-smelling potion on
    his genitals.
    --
    slumpy
    no more