Conflict of interest problem.

Discussion in 'Computer Support' started by Knut Arvid Keilen, Feb 3, 2007.

  1. News articles in Norway recently carries a discussion regarding status of
    immigrants from other countries to Norway.

    To be exact, those who are suspected of carrying out illegal work, that is.

    Currently, the Norwegian King as the Head of Government is the final
    jurisdictional point.

    There is assumed to be a conflict between the Justice Department and the
    Immigration Department regarding this matter, though.

    About 15 or 16 years ago I had a loan in the Norwegian savings bank of
    "Postbanken, Norway".

    Again, I am no expert in dealing with money. I do some computer maintenance
    and have astronomy as a personal hobby.

    I had some 7,500 NOK * 3 (over half a year or more) pre-paid for paying my
    education. This expense dealt with bying books, semester fee, travel by bus,
    etc. I was living "at home" by the time.

    My parents are self-byers of a private property. Both earlier worked full
    time. My father was quite well off for some 10 years before retiring, being
    second in command in his structure.

    I have 3 years of computer education (or rather maintenance) in my
    experience. The first year was not good, but by working hard, I came up
    quite well when ending up my third year.

    I spent about 100,000 NOK applying for a job, wearing out a manual (although
    current based) typewriter.

    Finally, I got a 6 month job at the local administration of my town. I was
    paid for the bus.

    My current apartment has a bying price of 650,000 NOK because at the age of
    43, my parents does not want me to live at home anymore.

    The valid sales or loan amount for this sum of money is NOT pre-paid in
    advance at the current point of time. It is not above the table nor below
    the table.

    The seller (the local city administration), may be either the buyer, or is a
    self-byer. My contact person there has been constitutional elected, meaning
    the rules and the laws stated
    are final and can not be changed or circumvented in any situation
    whatsoever.

    I currently have about 20,000 NOK (variable) to spend on my primary account.
    About 100,000 on another account.

    Remember what I earlier said. I was not paid at all in my job and my earlier
    employer has been constitutional elected (by means of rule of law, not by
    the people). Both the decision making process as well as the rule making
    process are final and abides 100 % to the law.

    Any advice of how to pay back the 650,000 NOK is requested.

    Thanks in advance !

    Knut Arvid Keilen, Feb 3, 2007