    how i will confirm my order of certificate. there is
    security problem on "partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp"
    kindly solve my problem
    asim, Oct 7, 2003

  2. asim

    S. O'Brien Guest

    "asim" <> wrote in message
    news:24a5001c38d0a$efd2b9e0$...
    > hi
    > i had given the mcp exam of 70-210 at 22-09-2003

    who did you give the exams to?

    > how i will confirm my order of certificate.

    go look again and it tells you there was one already ordered

    >there is
    > security problem on >"partnering.one.microsoft.com/mcp"

    try again

    > kindly solve my problem

    I would but you gave the exams away... you will have to take them again.

    --
    Sue MCNGP #69
    http://www.mcngp.tk

    "Few things are harder to put up with than the annoyance of a good
    example." --Mark Twain
    S. O'Brien, Oct 7, 2003