    set up Internet Connection Sharing, which looks almost staright forward.

    Thanks in anticipation.

    Chris

    Evil Uncle Chris, May 1, 2005

  2. Yes, you could do it that way. Here is an adhoc guide that describes how to do that...

    http://www.geocities.com/grieg_winter/adhoc/index.html

    IMHO, however, you would be better off purchasing a combination broadband router/wireless access
    point. Some advantages are (in no special order)...

    * Built-in NAT firewall functionality to protect your home LAN.
    * You don't need your PC turned on in order to access the internet from your wireless Axim.
    * Better wireless network security if you purchase a combination broadband router/wireless access
    point that supports WPA, which is more secure than using WEP.

    A lot of folks like the Linksys WRT54G devices...

    http://www.linksys.com/products/product.asp?grid=33&scid=35&prid=601

    Reviews...

    http://www.practicallynetworked.com/
    http://www.timhiggins.com/