Configuring VBR-nrt on IMA card

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Scot, Nov 12, 2003.

  1. Scot

    Scot Guest

    I am trying to configure VBR-nrt for a Verizon 1.5 meg ATM circuit. The
    verizon engineer sent me the information on the circuit. I am not very
    familiar with ATM. There will be 2 PVC's, each with 768K provisioned. He
    gave me these settings:

    PCR 3266
    SCR 1181
    MBS 100

    These are obviously in cells per second. IOS states that PCR is in kbps. IOS
    also states that the maximum PCR for a T1 would be 1544 or (1538 or
    whatever). However, when I am in the PVC sub interface config, the maximum
    value IOS lets me enter for PCR is 1000. I cannot figure out why I cannot
    enter the value equal to the full bandwidth of the circuit.

    This is a 26xx router, running 12.0(7)T

    TIA,
    --
    Scot