    What to do ?

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Feb 8, 2008

  2. Skybuck Flying

    Theo Guest

    Perhaps you might get pointed in the right direction by
    going to www.microsoft.com and searching for Remote Desktop
    Protocol

    On the first page of the results are several specifics about
    RDP and what to do about it. One of them is how to install
    the software on your system. Once the RDP software is
    installed, the RDP option should be in Start, click All
    Programs, click Accessories, click Communications, and then
    click Remote Desktop Connection.

    Theo, Feb 8, 2008

  3. Already have that.

    I followed this tutorial, it talks about encryption and such and some kind
    of configuration tool.

    http://www.windowsecurity.com/articles/Windows_Terminal_Services.html

    anyway meanwhile me surfed to some locations and I think default encryption
    is now enabled in new windows version, I havent checked, so not 100% sure
    yet ;)

    I saw some people even wanna turn it off... wooowww :) ;)

    Bye,
    Skybuck.
    Skybuck Flying, Feb 8, 2008