    Thank you
    --
    ss

    =?Utf-8?B?U0pT?=, Mar 1, 2006

  2. Hi

    You have to set the printer as a Shared Printer in Windows2000.

    After setting it as shared printer you Ad a Network printer in Windows XP.

    It Does not matter that it is Wireless it would be the same configuration as
    Wired.

    You might need to be ready with the Won XP printer's drivers disk/cd.

    You can use Windows Help on Windows 2000 for setting the printer sharing,
    and Windows XP Help for Adding a Network printer.

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Mar 2, 2006