Configuring DHCP option 249 on Cisco ASA

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Andre, May 14, 2011.

  1. Andre

    Andre Guest

    Hi all,

    I'm in need to configure multiple static classless routes on my ASA.

    So far I'm able to configure a single route to 10.241.1.0/24 via
    192.168.100.2 with

    dhcpd option 249 ip 24.10.241.1 192.168.100.2 interface inside

    What I need to do is to add two routes but I'm not able to do so.

    I tried to configure it with ASDM which tells me that option 249 is
    set already. Configuring an other route via CLI overwrites my existing
    one.

    Any ideas?

    Thanks in advance

    Andre