Configuring Cisco 2621 for L2TP connection using certificates

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by MKHAN, Sep 10, 2004.

  1. MKHAN

    MKHAN Guest

    Hi

    I have a scenario where I have a public and private network. I am
    using a cisco 2621 and want to set it to give remote access to the
    L2TP client. My PUBLIC network is connected through f0/0 and PRIVATE
    is at f0/1. My client on the PUBLIC network is an XP machine. I have
    to use the WIndows XP client (not the Cisco Client S/W).

    For the PPTP configuration, I found it easily on Cisco Docs and that
    is running fine.

    For the L2TP connection, I have already set up the Windows Server as a
    CA (Certificate Authority).

    Can some one help me with how I can configure the router to
    1. accept incoming L2TP connections
    2. get a certificate from the local CA Windows Server

    Thanks
    Mustafa Khan
    MKHAN, Sep 10, 2004