configuring 1751 v with external modem for voip and adsl2+

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by balaluscia, Jan 25, 2008.

  1. balaluscia

    balaluscia Guest

    Hi everybody.
    I'm going to have in a short time a router Cisco 1751 V with these
    interfaces

    1 Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
    1 FastEthernet/IEEE 802.3 interface(s)
    2 Voice FXS interface(s)

    I've already got a modem (D-Link DSL 320T adsl 2+ ).

    I need to connect the modem and the router each other and configure
    them for wan access with adsl 2+ technology.
    More, I need to set up a voip line.

    Till now, I've configured only adsl and isdn accesses on the cisco
    router, but I am a beginner regarding configuration of voip.
    Could you post a configuration for this purpose or at least some links
    where i can find specifical information about?

    many many thanks to everybody.

    MARCO

    balaluscia, Jan 25, 2008