    Any pointers are greatly appreciated. Thanks.
    --
    http://mukunth.blogspot.com

    =?Utf-8?B?bXVrdW50aA==?=, Jun 29, 2006

  2. Hi

    If the drivers do not support WPA, there is nothing you can do about it.

    If the manufacturer site claims that the drivers do support WPA and it does
    not work when using Windows Zero Configuration, try to use the manufacturer
    original Wireless Utility. http://www.ezlan.net/Wireless_Security.html

    Jack (MVP-Networking).

    Jack \(MVP-Networking\)., Jun 29, 2006