    link doesn't come up...

    any help for me ?

    dennis
    dennis, Sep 8, 2007

  2. dennis

    make Guest

    Do you have crossover cable? Or configure mdix auto. Are you running IOS
    or CatOS?
    Send here these results, if you have IOS:
    show int status module 5 and 6
    show run int gi5/2
    make, Sep 8, 2007

  3. dennis

    Merv Guest

    IIRC the default media type for the SUP720 second GE port is fiber
    sfp.

    so to use CAT 5 cable:

    int gi 5/2
    media-type rj45