    reply to

    --

    ---

    Robin Stephenson, Dec 11, 2003

  2. Robin Stephenson

    Ed Ruf Guest

    On Thu, 11 Dec 2003 14:53:23 -0000, in rec.photo.digital "Robin
    Stephenson" <> wrote:

    >Simple question i hope. i take phots with digital camera Minolta Dimage 7Hi
    >but view pictures on different PC the colours and contrast vary.
    >
    >How do you configure monitores to give true colours?

    Calibrate the monitors using a device like the Colorvision Spyder and
    associated software.
    http://www.colorvision.com
    Ed Ruf Lifetime AMA# 344007 ()
    http://members.cox.net/egruf
    See images taken with my CP-990 and 5700 at
    http://members.cox.net/egruf-digicam

    Ed Ruf, Dec 11, 2003

  3. Robin Stephenson

    Jim Townsend Guest