    other's Computers Near Me. However, when I try to open it, I get window
    saying not accessible, the network path cannot be found.

    Please help - thanks
    =?Utf-8?B?Sm95UEM=?=, Jan 16, 2006

  2. =?Utf-8?B?Sm95UEM=?=

    J Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:27:02 -0800, "JoyPC"
    <> wrote:

    >I have Desktop ethernet wired to dsl modem. Also Laptop 802.11g router
    >ethernet wired to dsl modem. Both PCs are W2KPro, and both have working
    >internet access.
    >
    >I have both computers set to same workgroup, and their icon appears in
    >other's Computers Near Me. However, when I try to open it, I get window
    >saying not accessible, the network path cannot be found.
    >
    >Please help - thanks

    This sound similar to a problem I had, with what I did in the
    wireless section at http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith/ADOBE.HTM
    J, Jan 17, 2006

  3. "J" wrote:

    > On Mon, 16 Jan 2006 15:27:02 -0800, "JoyPC"
    > <> wrote:
    >
    > >I have Desktop ethernet wired to dsl modem. Also Laptop 802.11g router
    > >ethernet wired to dsl modem. Both PCs are W2KPro, and both have working
    > >internet access.
    > >
    > >I have both computers set to same workgroup, and their icon appears in
    > >other's Computers Near Me. However, when I try to open it, I get window
    > >saying not accessible, the network path cannot be found.
    > >
    > >Please help - thanks

    > This sound similar to a problem I had, with what I did in the
    > wireless section at http://www.pacifier.com/~jtsmith/ADOBE.HTM

    I read that, but since your wireless was built in your dsl modem, I don't
    understand if I'm to cancel DHCP on my DSL modem, or my wireless router,
    please clarify, thanks

    =?Utf-8?B?Sm95UEM=?=, Jan 17, 2006