    Thanks for your input.

    Ashley
    , Aug 17, 2007

  2. Captainahab Guest

    You simply can't with 6.3(4) but you could upgrade to 7.x if possible
    and then you should be able to. I have never tried that though.

    I'm 100% sure you can if you upgrade to ASA or router.

    -Aki

    Captainahab, Aug 17, 2007

  3. In article <>,
    Captainahab <> top-posted:

    > wrote:

    >> We have a site to site IPSEC tunnel between two offices both running
    >> on PIX 515e's version 6.3(4) and in our main site the PIX is
    >> configured for PPTP VPN clients to connect. All well and good. I would
    >> like clients connecting on the VPN to be able to route to the internal
    >> network in our second site across the IPSEC tunnel as well.

    >You simply can't with 6.3(4) but you could upgrade to 7.x if possible
    >and then you should be able to. I have never tried that though.

    Close, but not -exactly- right. You -can- do it with PIX 6, but
    in order for it to work, the interface that the PPTP VPN clients
    connect to must be different than the interface used to connect
    to the remote office. If you only have one interface connected
    to the outside world, then you have a problem -- unless you can
    split your IP address space at your WAN router so that different
    addresses go to different perimeter interfaces (or to different
    VLANs on the same outside interface.)
    Walter Roberson, Aug 22, 2007