configure cisco 7200 for multicast with ATM and IP

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by yanix, Nov 22, 2004.

  1. yanix

    yanix Guest

    Hello, I need help in configuring the Cisco 7200 for video
    multicasting .

    My router is connect in my side to a IP switch and on the other hand
    to an ATM hardware:
    ------ (switch)

    ---- (Cisco 7200)

    | (ATM)

    ---- (Hardware)

    and I can't configure the router to work. Can anyone plz plz plz
    help!!!!!!
    To the switch I've connected a video Stream (Its IP is:
    192.168.70.215), and he streams video on this IP: 224.1.1.50.

    yanix, Nov 22, 2004