Configure 802.1x & MAC authentication in Cisco Secure ACS 4.2

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Daniel Alex, May 15, 2008.

  1. Daniel Alex

    Daniel Alex Guest

    Hi all,

    Is there any resources that I could refer on if I want to do 802.1x & MAC
    authentication for a particular user via Cisco Secure ACS 4.2? Our
    management would like to have double authentication on the LAN whenever our
    staff wants to connect to network, they will need to authenticate first via
    802.1x and follows by MAC authentication after that. If 802.1x is ok but the
    MAC authentication is failed then, the staff will not even able to connect
    and they need to inform network administrator for help.

    Hopefully any one of you able to give me advices and guide.

    Thanks very much,

    Regards,

    Daniel

    Daniel Alex, May 15, 2008