Configuration of cisco 1760 with E&M connected with VOIP

Discussion in 'VOIP' started by IMRAN BHATTI, Oct 18, 2005.

  1. IMRAN  BHATTI

    IMRAN BHATTI Guest

    Dear All i am very new to VOIP.
    I has given the task to configure cisco 1760-V with 2E&M Cards ( 4
    voice Ports) connected with PBX.

    Below is my numbering scheme
    my office Numering is 759-xxx ( where xxx is the extension number from
    PBX)

    Is this configuration is ok for recieving calls from other side??

    When 757 is dialed from my site call will be forwarded to 172.16.68.9
    When 756 is dialed from my site call will be forwarded to 172.16.70.9
    and when any call started with number 8 is dialed it will be routed to
    192.168.40.20
    Please help me in solving this problem

    !Configure pots dial-peer 1
    dial-peer voice 1 pots
    destination-pattern 759...
    port 1/0

    !Configure pots dial-peer 2
    dial-peer voice 2 pots
    destination-pattern 759...
    Port 1/1

    !Configure pots dial-peer 3
    dial-peer voice 3 pots
    destination-pattern 759...
    Port 2/0

    !Configure pots dial-peer 4
    dial-peer voice 4 pots
    destination-pattern 759...
    Port 2/1

    ! Configure voip dial-peer 5
    dial-peer voice 5 voip
    destination-pattern 757
    session target ipv4:172.16.68.9

    Configure voip dial-peer 5
    dial-peer voice 5 voip
    destination-pattern 756
    session target ipv4:172.16.70.9

    !Configure voip dial-peer 6
    dial-peer voice 6 voip
    destination-pattern 8T
    session target ipv4: 192.168.40.20

    IMRAN BHATTI, Oct 18, 2005

  2. IMRAN  BHATTI

    IMRAN BHATTI Guest

    Sorry subject is
    Configuration of cisco 1760 with E&M connected with PBX

    IMRAN BHATTI, Oct 18, 2005