Configuration Management Software for Cisco - Beta Testers Needed

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by Oleg Malkov, Jun 18, 2007.

  1. Oleg Malkov

    Oleg Malkov Guest

    Hello,

    I represent a small company that develops software for network
    administrators. We invite you to participate in beta testing of our
    new configuration management software for Cisco devices - WinAgents
    HyperConf.

    The product allows you to configure your devices faster and easier.
    Using HyperConf, you can track, compare or rollback devices
    configuration easily. The program support devices running Cisco IOS,
    Cisco CatOS and Cisco PIXOS now. We plan to implement support of other
    vendors in future. The more information about the product is available
    here: http://www.winagents.com/en/products/hyperconf/. We offer
    significant discounts to our beta testers, please see the product's
    page for more info.

    P.S.: And to make a contribution to community - there is a link to our
    _freeware_ product that makes working with Cisco CLI much faster and
    easier: http://www.winagents.com/en/products/routertweak/ (WinAgents
    RouterTweak).

    P.P.S.: Please don't consider this message as advertising. We truly
    need your help.

    --
    Sincerely
    Oleg Malkov

    WinAgents Software Group /* http://www.winagents.com */

    Oleg Malkov, Jun 18, 2007

  2. Oleg Malkov

    Anis Guest

    i try hyperconf and get errors when i want tostart so i use routertweak..

    Anis, Jun 18, 2007

  3. Oleg Malkov

    Oleg Malkov Guest

    On Jun 18, 1:40 pm, "Anis" <> wrote:
    > i try hyperconf and get errors when i want tostart so i use routertweak..

    Please send a message to support(at)winagents.com, we will resolve the
    problem and provide you an additional discount. :)

    P.S.: Please contact us directly, I guess it will save time and
    traffic of the list members. :)

    --
    Sincerely
    Oleg Malkov