Configing Firefox 2.0.0.4. Need some help.

Discussion in 'Firefox' started by John Candy, Jul 7, 2007.

  1. John Candy

    John Candy Guest

    I decided to upgrade as I formated My PC, but haveing a few problems
    getting it back to the way I want it.

    How do I get it to open a typed url on the next tab I have selelected,
    at the moment it insists opening at the last tab on the right, and as
    I haVE MANY tabs open at any time its FRUSTRATEING. I am sure there is
    a simple solution, but i can't find an option to help.

    Thanks if you can help.

    At the moment I'am using an extension or add on called Tabbed
    Browsing, I used it with my last setup to get it the way i wanted and
    worked great :)

    Thanks again.

    John Candy, Jul 7, 2007

  2. John Candy wrote:

    > I decided to upgrade as I formated My PC, but haveing a few problems
    > getting it back to the way I want it.
    >

    > How do I get it to open a typed url on the next tab I have selelected,
    > at the moment it insists opening at the last tab on the right, and as
    > I haVE MANY tabs open at any time its FRUSTRATEING. I am sure there is
    > a simple solution, but i can't find an option to help.
    >

    > Thanks if you can help.
    >
    > At the moment I'am using an extension or add on called Tabbed
    > Browsing, I used it with my last setup to get it the way i wanted and
    > worked great :)
    >
    > Thanks again.

    I don't use tabbed browsing, but your solution would be
    somewhere within its settings. You just have to look for it.

    one. Thanks!

    http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm

    Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo, Jul 7, 2007

  3. John Candy

    John Candy Guest

    Iused tab mix plus and it did everything I wanted :)

    Happy.

    John Candy, Jul 8, 2007