Config VPN CISCO 2950 Router

Discussion in 'Cisco' started by JailBreak, Sep 28, 2004.

  1. JailBreak

    JailBreak Guest

    Hi all

    I have a VPN with 15 clients installed by the ISP.
    10.1.10.0(server) and 10.1.11.0/10.1.12.0(each subnet VPN Client) all router
    are CISCO 2950
    All the router can ping hitch other. All works fine.
    But now i want to use a VPN Server (Windows) to connect the 15 VPN Client to
    my Network Headquarters.

    This is the problem/doubt

    Will i use a VPN Server(windows) and VPN Client(Windows VPN Client) or will
    i use the CISCO VPN Client for Windows??

    All the subnet can connect and read the Headquarters only. Each subnet
    cannot connect to each other. Only main Network can connect to all subnets
    and read is internal Network

    Witch is the best mode to connect my subnets to my Headquarters Network??

    Any further info just ask

    Many tks

    JailBreak

    JailBreak, Sep 28, 2004